Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Life is short...
Life is short and tricky; in your 20's, you always believe that you will be young forever and nothing can stand against you; in your 30's you realize that's not true; however, you win wisdom and realize that many things you did were wrong. It makes me think that older people always wish to go back and fix a few thinks in their lives like not drinking too much, eating too much, etc. Things that unfortunately are too late now to reverse. That's why if you are young, think twice on the actions you are doing that could affect your life for the rest of its endurance.

2 comments:

  1. Life is indeed short, this is a very true statement Jorge. Although I am not quite to 30 yet, I find myself wishing I could go back and change things I did when I was in my early 20's. I guess all you can do is live and learn, hopefully you can prevent the past from repeating itself by remembering your mistakes. Each experience is valuable and important though, even if it is something that you end up to regret, you can always learn from it and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right Jason, we all should learn from our mistakes and move on.

    ReplyDelete